Tuesday 17 February 2015

Skuki – “Gbemileke Remix” ft. Tiwa Savage [VIDEO]


I enjoyed the remix to Skuki’s Gbemileke so much that my excitement grew with the news of a video release and it is not unconnected with the fact that it features vocal sweetheart and Mavin dorodiva, Tiwa Savage.

But as much as I want to say I love the video, I still expected more from the Unlimited L.A-directed cut. Gbemileke is supposed to connote a rise (or better yet, an elevation) from a former life. Not that the video didn’t rep, infact it had a beautiful plot of a story to go with but the focus seemed majorly on theShoki dancing, which brings me to saying that I think this Shokidance seloquesence has been a bit overly used and is becoming adulterated… yes I’m talking to you Mrs Billz! And SkukiPeeshaun should please not try to Shoki until he’s perfected the dance craft. Regardless, it looks like they had a good outing while at it.    HEREdownload

No comments: