Saturday 22 November 2014

Kim Kardashian Defends Her Nude Photo Shoot

Hollywood star Naya Rivera, talk show hostess Wendy Williams and several others criticised her for putting motherhood in a “negative light.” Defending herself, Kim says: “I did it for me. To each his own, as a role model I’m not saying anyone else should do that. I looked at it as an art project for me. This was going to make me feel confident and feel good and it taught me to do what you want to do. Everyone should do what they’re comfortable with. I’m never one to preach but I felt really positive and really good about myself. I loved the photos, I did it for me.”

Another question is: Did she have to share the nude pictures with the world? Confidence shouldn’t come from proving yourself to the world; it should come from knowing it to be true and believing in YOURSELF.

But fine, she decided to take these “artsy” pictures. Did she really have to show her frontal parts? And so what that she has her banging body back. Why should we care?


After failing in her attempt to break the Internet with her nude pictures and suffering public humiliation in the process

After failing in her attempt to break the Internet with her nude pictures and suffering public humiliation in the process, Kim Kardashian has come out to defend herself.

She says she bared it all to feel confident after giving birth to North West. “I looked back at a clip of Keeping Up with the Kardashians last season and I was really heavily pregnant, I was about eight months pregnant, and I looked at my sisters and said, ‘You guys, when I feel like I have my body back, I’m doing a nude shoot.’ For me, when I got the opportunity to work with the photographer Jean-Paul Goude, I was so honoured and excited to work with him and for me that was But did she have to pose nude to prove to the world that she’s got her pre-baby body back? After all, we’ve seen enough bikini pictures of Kim K since she gave birth to know for sure.
something I knew I wanted to do to make myself feel confident.”  

No comments: