News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty,job vacancies, Inspiration and Music... Gossip! winks**
Monday, 16 February 2015
NEW MUSIC VIDEO: Flavour 'Ololufe' - ft Chidinma
Flavour has released a beautiful music video for his song “Ololufe” featuring Chidinma.

Chidinma and Flavour on the set of Ololufe
MEET The First Nigerian To Win A Grammy Award (PHOTOS)
The biggest annual music award, The Grammys in its 57th
edition, went down on Sunday, February 9, at the Staples Center in Los
Angeles, California and guess what a Nigerian went home with an award.
Yes you heard right! A Nigerian won for the first time!
Nigerian, Kelvin Olusola, went home with the award for Best Arrangement, Instrumental Or Acapella.

Nigerian, Kelvin Olusola, went home with the award for Best Arrangement, Instrumental Or Acapella.
Acapella group, Pentatonix (Kevin Olusola at the far left)
Acapella group, Pentatonix (Kevin Olusola at the far right)
Popular Nollywood actor Hanks Anuku, who is known for playing criminal roles in Nigerian movies, has revealed he tested positive for HIV
Hanks Anuku
Jonathan plots to extend tenure -Obasanjo
Our Reporter
Sunday, February 15, 2015
…Accuses president of grand plan to destabilize Nigeria
FROM SEGUN OLATUNJI, ABEOKUTA
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday broke his silence over the state of the nation, accusing President Goodluck Jonathan of a grand plan to extend his tenure.
He also accused President Jonathan, his aides and associates of planning to destabilize the country, if he failed to win the March 28 presidential election.
Obasanjo who had been away from the country for
Our Reporter
Sunday, February 15, 2015
| |
|
|
FROM SEGUN OLATUNJI, ABEOKUTA
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday broke his silence over the state of the nation, accusing President Goodluck Jonathan of a grand plan to extend his tenure.
He also accused President Jonathan, his aides and associates of planning to destabilize the country, if he failed to win the March 28 presidential election.
Obasanjo who had been away from the country for
Dangote loses $12.2bn
| |
|
| |
|
|
The slump in oil prices, the consequent devaluation of the naira and the downturn in the capital market have seen Africa's richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, lose half of his fortune, according to the latest ranking by Bloomberg Billionaires.
Dangote, who is the President, Dangote Group, is ranked 83rd by Bloomberg Billionaires on the list of the globe's richest people, with his net worth estimated at $12.8bn.
This indicates that the billionaire, who was estimated by Forbes Magazine to be worth $25bn in February last year, has now lost $12.2bn to the economic headwinds.
On December 23, 2014, Forbes had reported that Dangote had lost more than more than $7.8bn of his estimated $25bn fortune between February and December.
Teenage suicide bomber kills at least 16 at Nigerian bus station
Witnesses said most of the victims were children who had either been selling peanuts or begging for money at the time of the explosion.
The bomber managed to get through the security check at the entrance to the bus station in Damaturu, the capital of Yobe state, and detonated herself at 1pm local time.
“It was an eyesore looking at the scene which is littered with chopped flesh and battered bodies of victims,” said witness Hassan Umar, who added the bomber was a teenager and that he had seen her remains.
“The girl that carried out the suicide should be around 16 years old, because her face was a bit matured,” he said
Sunday, 15 February 2015
Photo: Kim and Kanye share a kiss on Valentine's Day
Photos: Gov. Fashola hosts Val's Day dinner in honour of Buhari

So sad! Seyilaw & wife mourn the loss of their unborn child, Cossy


OBJ slams GEJ again, says he is afraid Buhari might jail him when he leaves office

Obasanjo said President Jonathan was doing everything possible to win the elections, either by hook or by crook. He said president Jonathan is playing the cards of former Cote d’Ivoire President, Laurent Gbagbo who continued shifting elections in his country in a bid to ensure that he won the election, a situation that plunged Cote d'Ivoire into political crisis. He said President Jonathan was reigning and not ruling after he said in his last media chat he was not aware of the military's advise that the election be postponed. He said INEC deciding to postpone the election was a forced decision. Read all that after the cut...
Awww, Flavour kisses the love of his life and babymama, Sandra
Pics of Boko Haram in DadinKwowa as they entered Gombe state


New music: Tim Godfrey - Amen ft Skales
Skales brought in the kind of flavor and rhythm that got him rocked the airwaves last year along and combined with Tim Godfrey’s electrifying singing dexterity, the song becomes AMEN to the soul!!! Amen remix is meant to lead the way for Tim Godfrey’s solo project coming up later in the year but before then you can expect a lot of surprises from the artistic singer “Tim Godfrey”. Also be on the look out for the visual to Amen remix! The song is produced by SMJ. @Timgodfrey79download below
9 Bayelsa women burnt to death in car accident
According to the The Nation, the accident occurred at Ahoada, in Rivers State and involved a Toyota Sienna car, an SUV and a bus with the inscription, Peoples Democratic Party Women Initiative.
A security source put the number of burnt victims at 20 adding that all the occupants of the bus perished.
The source who spoke in confidence said: “The affected women were traveling in the bus which went up in flames. They were burnt to ashes. Only one of the women was rescued.”
It was learnt that the women paid a solidarity visit to the first lady in Okirika where they spent two days.
The Bayelsa State Sector Commander, Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), Mr. Vincent Jack confirmed the accident.
He, however, said only nine persons burnt to death, two died without being burnt while many others were rushed to Madonna clinic in the area.
He explained that the accident occurred when the tyre of the Toyota Sienna burst and rammed into the bus carrying the women.He said the SUV also rammed into the bus in confusion, a situation that made the bus to go up in flames
Female suicide bomber kills 9 in Yobe state today...
Photo: Thumbprinted ballot boxes allegedly intercepted in Niger state


Photos: How star actress, Omotola spent Valentine's day...


The star actress spent the day with her husband, which included a romantic dinner. Pictures from their outing after the cut..
Photos from Tiwa Savage's house birthday party



Actress Vivica Fox calls rapper 50 Cent the love of her life

They dated for just a few months and he's the love of her life? Ms Fox!
The two dated briefly back in 2003 and Vivica admits she still loves
him...
In a segment on The Meredith Vieira Show, Vivica tells Meredith,
"50 Cent is absolutely the love of my life. I really, really cared for
him and I loved him very, very much and I always will, but he just
wasn’t right for me. That’s hard when you really, really love a person
in your heart, you want to be with them, but you finally have to say,
'He's just not right for me.'

Photo: Ice Prince spots new look
Spot the blonde beard... great new looks their ice prince
Friday, 13 February 2015
Bomb blast in Biu, Borno state, at least 7 dead

Member of Jay Z & Beyonce's inner circle says Kanye West is on the outside

Nicki Minaj moves out of 40k a month mansion following break up w/ Safaree
Last month, Nicki Minaj let off an angry rant on instagram on the state
of the modern music industry that was set up for everyone to get paid
except the artist. Looks like despite having the No.1 rap album on the
Billboard charts, Nicki is not making that much money. There are now
reports that the rapper
has quietly moved out of her $40k a month huge Hollywood Hills rental…
According to The Jasmine Brand Nicki Minaj, who moved in there in late 2013 with Safaree, packed up and moved out recently after breaking up with Safaree. The home is now back on the market for rent at $39, 500 a month.
According to The Jasmine Brand Nicki Minaj, who moved in there in late 2013 with Safaree, packed up and moved out recently after breaking up with Safaree. The home is now back on the market for rent at $39, 500 a month.

Thursday, 5 February 2015
SHOCKING: Boko Haram slits civilians’ throats in fresh attack
Boko Haram fighters slit civilians’ throats and torched the main mosque in the Cameroon border town of Fotokol during an attack on Wednesday repelled by regional forces, residents said.
Several residents said civilians’ throats were slit and that the town’s main mosque was torched.
“They burnt houses and killed civilians as well as soldiers,” a source close to security forces said.
Another resident who had fled to another town told AFP he knew of at least 10 people who had been killed.
Tuesday, 3 February 2015
VIDEO: Davido – Video | New Skool Tinz ft. B-Red & Sina Rambo
These videos were for tunes off Davido’s debut album and it looks like they had been shot and not released until they got leaked unto the web not quite long ago
Checkout the colorful and nice videos for ‘Video‘ and ‘New Skool Tinz‘ ft. Sina Rambo and B-Red below.
Opinion
polls commissioned by ANAP Foundation and conducted by NOI Polls (using
Gallup methodology) show that President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ)
and his main challenger, Major-General Mohammadu Buhari (Buhari) are
currently running neck-to-neck in the 2015 Presidential race. The
difference between them in terms of potential votes nation wide is
statistically insignificant because it is dwarfed considerably by the
much larger percentage of voters who remain “Undecided” – and so the
race is truly too close to call.
This election will therefore not be decided by the loyalists. It will be called by the large number of undecided voters (these are the swing voters) and they have one thing in common – they do not like GEJ, but then they do not like Buhari either (they want change but see Buhari as the type of change that is both alarming and worrisome)
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/ugly-side-buhari-jonathan-atedo-peterside/#sthash.pzFyUs05.dpuf
download video
This election will therefore not be decided by the loyalists. It will be called by the large number of undecided voters (these are the swing voters) and they have one thing in common – they do not like GEJ, but then they do not like Buhari either (they want change but see Buhari as the type of change that is both alarming and worrisome)
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/ugly-side-buhari-jonathan-atedo-peterside/#sthash.pzFyUs05.dpuf
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)




















